Full Moon on
Full Moon 100% illuminated
Full Moon is the lunar phase on . Seen from Earth, illuminated fraction of the Moon surface is 100%. The 14 days old Moon is in ♊ Gemini.
* The exact date and time of this Full Moon phase is on 16 December 2100 at 17:00 UTC.
Previous date | Moon Today | Next date
Moon phase and lunation details
Moonrise and moonset
Moon rises at sunset and sets at sunrise. It is visible all night and it is high in the sky around midnight.
Moon in ♊ Gemini
Moon is passing about ∠22° of ♊ Gemini tropical zodiac sector.
Apparent angular diameter ∠1782"
Lunar disc appears visually 9% narrower than solar disc. Moon and Sun apparent angular diameters are ∠1782" and ∠1950".
It is Cold Moon
The Full Moon this days is the Cold of December 2100.
Upcoming main Moon phases
- Last Quarter in Libra ♎ on 24 December 2100 at 08:46
- New Moon in Capricorn ♑ on 30 December 2100 at 23:56
- First Quarter in Taurus ♉ on 6 February 2101 at 04:47
- Full Moon in Leo ♌ on 14 February 2101 at 02:44
Lunar orbit position on
The Moon is in Full Moon geocentric opposition with the Sun on this date and this alignment forms Sun-Earth-Moon syzygy.
Previous syzygyNext syzygy
Back to: Top of page